[rabbitmq-discuss] Running rabbitmq client on visual studio 2005

David Wragg david at rabbitmq.com
Thu Nov 11 09:38:33 GMT 2010

Hi Vincent,

Vincent Cheong <vincentcheongst at gmail.com> writes:
> I removed the old directory did a new build. The same errors is still
> there.

Thanks.

The output suggest that you have a different version of libtool from the
one installed by the rabbitmq-c/etc/install-mingw.sh script.  Did you
use that script to install mingw, or did you do it some other way?  It's
quite possible that the Windows build depends upon the specific versions
of packages installed by that script - I haven't tested it with anything
else.

If you did use that script, is it possible that you have another version
of mingw or cygwin installed, and present in your PATH?  If so, please
set PATH before you start bash, so that only the version of mingw
installed by the script is mentioned.

Finally, if none of the above seems to apply, please do the following
two commands at the bash prompt, and send the output:

which libtool
libtool --version

David

--