[rabbitmq-discuss] deadlock in example??

Matthew Sackman matthew at rabbitmq.com
Fri Nov 5 10:39:18 GMT 2010

Hi Adam,

(Please keep the mailing list CC'd)

On Fri, Nov 05, 2010 at 11:31:42AM +0100, Adam Kaminiecki wrote:
> Possible yes but when i change declaration to:
>  string queueName = ch.QueueDeclare("999");
>
> the same situation happend...

Yes, it will do. _Every_ queue that you declare gets a binding from the
default nameless exchange.

> i'will change the server but can I create the same exchane to reapir it??

It's possible on older versions of Rabbit you can do an active declare
of the exchange. Not sure. Otherwise, if you just nuke out the RabbitMQ
dataset, it'll recreate it on startup. (Usually,
/var/lib/rabbitmq/mnesia)

Matthew