[rabbitmq-discuss] Message from queue or exchange never income

Marek Majkowski majek04 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 13:02:19 GMT 2010

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 08:14, Adam Kaminiecki <adamka at dgt.com.pl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Im sending message on exchange and queues but I've never receive them on any
> other client...
>
> I've override HandleBasicDeliver in sub class DefaultBasicConsumer like in
> example LowLevelLogTail
> i dont get any errors when im using basicPublish

Please double check if the exchange exists, and if you're
using a proper routing key (that matches a binding).

If you still can't find a problem, try to use the default
nameless exchange "" and put a queue name as
the routing key. That way you can override your exchanges
and send message kind of directly to the queue. That
should always work.

Cheers,
  Marek