[rabbitmq-discuss] Large Message Timeout on Receive

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri May 28 17:28:29 BST 2010

Hi Ryan.

There certainly should not be a problem with messages of that size. I
don't have a .NET development environment to hand right now but as a
sanity check I converted your test program into Python and it worked
fine (against 1.7.2).

I'll poke about in the .NET client next week - in the meantime can you
confirm the client and server versions you're using?

Cheers, Simon