[rabbitmq-discuss] help: simple web application integration and testing

David Wragg david at rabbitmq.com
Sat May 22 17:52:32 BST 2010

Hi,

go canal <gocanal at yahoo.com> writes:
> I am new to RabbitMQ, wanted to setup a quick testing web page. This is what I did so far, but I am not able to get anything:
>
> * Jetty 7.0.2, Spring 3.0.2, running inside Eclipse 3.5.1
> * Using RabbitMQ 1.7.2, amqp-js. RabbitMQ running on localhost.
>
> [...]
>
> When clicking the button, I do not see anything.

It's difficult to know whether this might be due to a problem in your
RabbitMQ installation, or in your amqp-js setup.  I'm not sure anyone on
the RabbitMQ team has experience with amqp-js, though perhaps other
readers of rabbitmq-discuss do.

I see that there is a Google group for amqp-js at
<http://groups.google.com/group/amqp-js>.  Maybe they can give you
better advice for pinning down the source of your problem?

David

--
David Wragg
Staff Engineer, RabbitMQ