[rabbitmq-discuss] Erlang has closed?

tyler at echonest.com tyler at echonest.com
Tue May 18 19:58:45 BST 2010

Hello,

I'm running the latest stable version of rabbitmq (1.7.2) and the latest
erlang (R13B04) on a ubuntu server machine (2.6.31-14-server x86_64).

I'm having a problem where if I load rabbitmq heavily, it will die with
the console message: "Erlang has closed." I still see beam.smp running,
but I can't connect to rabbit at all, and there is nothing in rabbit.log
or rabbit-sasl.log.

Is there a good way to debug this? Can I somehow put rabbitmq in debug
mode, or do i need to recompile erlang for debugging...?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks