[rabbitmq-discuss] Bunny fork

Chris Duncan celldee at gmail.com
Sat May 15 08:50:01 BST 2010

Hi,

David has done some fantastic work and has been keeping me up to date
on his progress. With his help, I will endeavour to incorporate the
most useful changes into the main branch.

I'll be making announcements in the Google group (http://
groups.google.com/group/bunny-amqp), as well as on GitHub (http://
github.com/celldee/bunny). If you want to contribute to Bunny or
comment on what you would like to see in the next release, please see
the project page in GitHub for the appropriate links.

Sorry if this discussion is not deemed pertinent to this mailing
list. I have copied it the Bunny mailing list, so discussion can
continue there if need be.

Regards,

Chris