[rabbitmq-discuss] getting started

Shane shane at digitalsanctum.com
Tue May 11 14:02:59 BST 2010

Thanks for the responses so far although I haven't found the cause of
the issue yet. I've verified that iptables has port 5672 open and I
checked the the rabbitmq log and there doesn't appear to be an issue
and indicates it starts a listener on 0.0.0.0:5672. I'm not behind a
corporate firewall so that's moot here. The broker install is the out-
of-the-box config so I have the defaults set for everything including
the user/pass (I intend on changing this after I get the initial setup
working).

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Shane