[rabbitmq-discuss] Silverlight application with RabbitMQ

Sidda Eraiah siddalinga at gmail.com
Sun May 9 19:58:31 BST 2010

Jens Aernouts,

As you found out Kaazing supports AMQP 0-9-1 protocol. It works
against other servers which support AMQP 0-9-1. RabbitMQ support for
AMQP 0-9-1 in the development branch is difficult to get it to run
but
once you get it configured correctly it works fine.

With rabbitmq-stomp adapter, you can try Kaazing's StompClient
implementation. StompClient provides with capability to send binary
data
to server as a ByteBuffer. You don't have to worry about the content-
length header referred above - it is taken care for you in the
StompClient library. Kaazing's StompClient library is available to
you
in Javascript, Silverlight, .NET, Flex, Java or JavaFX.

Best Regards,
Sidda