[rabbitmq-discuss] Scalability?

Wayne Van Den Handel wvandenhandel at dataraker.com
Fri May 7 12:48:54 BST 2010

I will test the basic consume, thanks for the tip. The machine I am running
is a single socket 4 core with 4 gigs ram but there are other things running
and taking up memory. Is there a gc interval that can be set to get memory
back sooner? As I add messages and remove them I can see the exact memory
taken with the admin tool and it keeps going up. It seems the rate at which
I add to the queue exceeds the ability the clear memory. Basically even
though there is little in the queue at any time the memory use keeps going
up. At this point I am ready to give up until they harden the persister to
go to disk as I assume the persister is the problem.