[rabbitmq-discuss] Unbinding when not bound

Roaan Vos contact at a-net-user.com
Thu May 6 13:52:57 BST 2010

Hi,

On second thought, I don't think that will work.

If I first do the binding, the client will likely receive data he didn't
intend before being able to remove the binding.

Since consuming messages off of the queue is happening asynchronously, while
the bind/unbind happens on a different connection I think the above is quite
possible.

Thanks

Roaan