[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ crashed again

Ian Ragsdale ian.ragsdale at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 23:37:40 BST 2010

Thanks for confirming, Michael.  Is it safe to assume that closing a connection will deallocate any associated resources?  I have the example for how to increase the number of processes, so I can increase that and make sure that the connections get reopened on a regular basis, which should hopefully keep whatever is causing this slow resource from crashing the server.

Any thoughts on the behavior I mentioned where the server seemed to continue to accept messages?  I don't see that behavior if I manually stop the server, just in the case of this crash - does that seem at all possible?  I could try to reproduce it locally if that would help.

Thanks,
Ian