[rabbitmq-discuss] Increasing base memory.

Gustavo Aquino aquino.gustavo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 19:04:12 GMT 2010

Well, I think that I discovery a problem in documentation.

I do a config and now Rabbit are running with 8Gb under a ppc environment
with 12Gb. I just change the rabbitmq.config to
 [{rabbit, [{vm_memory_high_watermark, 1.8}]}]. If I change to 2.0 it get
10Gb o.O... well I don't understand the pattern for it, according to
documentation 0.8 equals 80% of memory... but 1.8 ??? and 2.0 ??? what is ?

Regards