[rabbitmq-discuss] Stop producer and queue continue growing...

Gustavo Aquino aquino.gustavo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 12:17:22 GMT 2010

Hi Matthew,

Humm, interesting and disturbing, I will try to do your clue sending a
queue.declare to get the queue size, but know I'm really concerned.

If I have one persistent queue binding this Exchange where messages was
posted and all of this messages are in buffer going to queue and server
crash so I will lose all this buffered messages right ?

I'm using RabbitMQ 1.7.2  and I'm publishing transient messages.

Regards.