[rabbitmq-discuss] Recommended server (rabbit_common) revision for Erlang client

Matthew Sackman matthew at lshift.net
Wed Mar 10 22:07:35 GMT 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 04:00:11PM -0600, Garrett Smith wrote:
> I'm trying to work with the tip of the Erlang client.

You should be on the latest on the default branch. That may not
necessarily be the tip.

> What revision of the server code should I use for the rabbit_common
> app, which amqp_client depends on?

The only thing that we will aim to ensure is that the latest on default
from the erlang-client works with the latest on default from the server.
I further regularly merge the default on server into the new persister
branch (bug21673) so if you're using that then you should have no problems
with the erlang client either.

Matthew