[rabbitmq-discuss] impossible to start after erlang update (on debian)

Paul Jones pauljones23 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 17:37:39 GMT 2010

The boot file generated as part of the plugin activation will not work
across an Erlang upgrade. This is an unfortunate side-effect of the way that
the Erlang release management system works. As Matthew says, simply
re-running the plugin activation script should more than likely correct the
problem.