[rabbitmq-discuss] limit number of messages buffered in memory in new persister

Scott Brooks scott at beamdog.com
Fri Mar 5 14:51:15 GMT 2010

If by 40 ms he was talking about the network latency between himself and the
Rabbit Server, then at best you will see
1000ms/40 ms = 25 messages/second.

I did tests ranging from 60 ms through to 200 ms, and the above formula
pretty much held true.

If his rabbit server is local then ignore the above.

Scott