[rabbitmq-discuss] status of available message buses compatible with Java client

Shane shane at digitalsanctum.com
Tue Jun 29 17:23:53 BST 2010

Hi Mark,

I appreciate your replies. You've helped to solidify some of my design
decisions including using your unreleased spring-amqp project. I've
noticed that there hasn't been any commits to the subversion repo you
pointed me to. Have you already moved to git? I also noticed the
documentation is not there yet and I assume you are working on that
now. I know you mentioned a July 9th date for an initial release but
I'd be interested in any other changes before then if that's cool?

Thanks again