[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbit crash, new persister

Øyvind Tjervaag oyvind at tjervaag.com
Sat Jun 19 11:38:50 BST 2010

Thanks John! I've been looking for more examples of what you can do with the config file.. Is there a definitive list somewhere? I suppose I have to go and dig in the Erlang/OTP docs to find it? Will try out the ones you sent though, can't hurt to squeeze a bit more performance out of my setup.

Don't have any spesific numbers, and it might not be a fair comparison, but so far my bottleneck seems to be WebsphereMQ and not rabbit so far..

I don't have that much more code that what can be found in the examples in the docs. But I don't mind helping out if you hit any problems. Don't know if I would be able to help, but I will try my best ;)

thanks again,
/Øyvind