[rabbitmq-discuss] June 9th - Meetup in London

Kirk Wylie kirk at kirkwylie.com
Thu Jun 3 16:24:30 BST 2010

Yeah, I think it was a north of the river phenomenon when all the cool
kids were up in Shoreditch. Times change, and with the Rabbit team
(courtesy of their new EMC/VMWare/SpringSource hierarchy of benevolent
dictators) down here in lovely, sunny bankside, it might be time for
everybody to get their stab vests on and sojourn down to Silicon
Wobbly Bridge.

Bankside is the new Shoreditch which is the new Clerkenwell which is
the new ..... :-)