[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-jsonrpc-channel on port 80

Donovan donovanhide at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 14:10:19 BST 2010

Hi Marek,

thanks for getting back with that solution. I had already done a
similar proxy with nginx, but haproxy looks like a lighter weight
solution!

If I wanted to elevate the privileges of the rabbitmq user that gets
created with the ubuntu package, would that work? It seems a bit
counter-intuitive to have two web servers installed, when only one is
needed.

Cheers,
Donovan.