[rabbitmq-discuss] Very simply example showing request/reply communication (C/C++, COBOL, C#)

John Apps johndapps at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 19:12:33 BST 2010

Of course I shall dig through the sample directories and look on the Web,
but I am hoping -being the lazy chap I am- that someone can point me to a
very simple example showing request/response communication with
RabbitMQ. I realize there are lots of options to this, e.g., transactions,
durable, so will take whatever is there. All the more the merrier!

Platforms can be Windows, UNIX, Linux, OpenVMS; languages preferably C#,
C/C++, COBOL. (The latter may be a challenge which I have to solve myself.)

Comparisons with TIBCO RV in the example will be welcomed...

Cheers, John
---
John Apps
(49) 171 869 1813