[rabbitmq-discuss] channel.flow_ok{active=false} and java client 1.8.1

Chester Shen csshenqian at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 04:40:11 BST 2010

My program is running in a three nodes cluster, a publisher client on
one node publish non-persistent messages to non-durable, auto-delete
queues, two consumer clients on the other two nodes process messages in
threads that invoked by HandDelivery(). Is it possible that the
published messages are blocked in the server under this circumstance?