[rabbitmq-discuss] channel.flow_ok{active=false} and java client 1.8.1

Chester Shen csshenqian at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 04:36:50 BST 2010

Hi.

I can be sure that the client I am using is 1.8.1 since I can get
channel.flow{active=false} in FlowListener.

And my client is pretty simple that it just publish as much messages as
it can in the main loop by using channel.basicPublish, would that cause
the client too busy to respond to the channel.flow in time?