[rabbitmq-discuss] Authenticating users via SSPI

Dan Wise Dan.Wise at ignisasset.com
Fri Jul 16 15:05:07 BST 2010

Yes, this confirms the issue I was worrying about.

I think it would be very valuable to add NTLM authentication to Rabbit
on Windows, so that only a username could be supplied on the client and
the authentication verified on the server, without the need to pass
clear-text passwords or per-user SSL certificates. This would really
enhance the commercial attractiveness of Rabbit.

Anyone want to take up the challenge?

Dan.