[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ with MS SQL and MySQL

Sunil Kini sunkini at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 07:45:35 BST 2010

Hi Jason,

I was trying to understand RabbitMQ. What I know is RabbitMQ uses Mnesia for
reliability and persistence. I wanted to know whether 3rd party databases
like MS SQL and MySQL can be used with RabbitMQ for reliability and
persistence? Or is it that Mnesia is the only database which RabbitMQ
supports?

Thanks,
Sunil