[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq with one producer no consumer

Ovidiu Deac ovidiudeac at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 15:18:00 BST 2010

stopping the producer is not an option because the messages come from
the outside and we don't want to lose any of them. In that case the
producer should store them locally somehow and then we get back to
storing the messages in the db.

I'm thinking that there has to be some ways to increase the number of
messages that we are able to store in the queues if the consumers die
(a worst case scenario).