[rabbitmq-discuss] RABBITMQ_NODENAME

Ovidiu Deac ovidiudeac at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 22:39:54 BST 2010

Thanks for the explanation. I knew a few things about erlang but I was
more interested when the rabbitmq node name is used. So basically the
node name is used only when you want to build a cluster or to
administer the machine remotely.  If no cluster stuff is involved and
the administration is done locally then you shouldn't care about the
node name. Right?