[rabbitmq-discuss] status of available message buses compatible with Java client

Mark Fisher markfisher at vmware.com
Tue Jul 13 13:46:43 BST 2010

Shane, The Git repository is available. You can clone from this URL:
git clone git://git.springsource.org/spring-amqp/spring-amqp.git

Then you should be able to cd into 'spring-amqp' and run: mvn clean install

We are wrapping up documentation and a few loose ends, but we do plan to release the first milestone this week.

Looking forward to your feedback.
Regards,
Mark