[rabbitmq-discuss] Pika's exceptions (was Re: Pika and Channel.Flow)

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Sat Jul 3 02:59:59 BST 2010

Cool, thanks Jason. I think I'm suffering from Implementor's Blindness, where
the exceptions, when they happen, are so familiar I scarcely even notice them
anymore before I've corrected the problem that's causing them... having someone
other than me describe their experiences with the exceptions should lead
quickly to some good documentation.

Tony