[rabbitmq-discuss] problem with rabbitmq-activate-plugins

Paul Jones pauljones23 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 09:25:16 GMT 2010

Hi Roland,

The instructions may be a little lacking in this. rabbit_common is necessary
for compilation and deployment outside of Rabbit. It does, however, include
a bunch of code otherwise included in the server itself. Removing
rabbit_common.ez from the plugins directory should resolve your problem.

Cheers,
Paul.