[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 1.7.1 for MacPorts

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Mon Jan 25 17:45:25 GMT 2010

Gustavo,

Gustavo Aquino wrote:
> When we will have the new version of RabbitMQ in MacPorts ? I just tried
> to update my RabbitMQ now after selfupdate and ports continue with 1.7.0. :(

 From http://www.rabbitmq.com/install.html#macports:
<quote>
The officially released MacPorts packaging may not always contain the
lastest released version of RabbitMQ. If you wish to install the latest
version via MacPorts, we maintain a [dedicated MacPorts
repository](http://www.rabbitmq.com/macports.html) for this purpose.
</quote>

...so just follow the instructions in the contained link to get the most
recent version.

Regards,

Matthias.