[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Streaming

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 12:05:08 GMT 2010

Richard

Yes it is fine for you to do this.  The use case is common and valid.
However that does not mean it needs to be spelt out in the spec
itself.  One thing we realised about AMQP is that it says a bit too
much in the spec.  It needs to talk about *messaging* - everything
else is an application of messaging.

alexis