[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq server crash and no start more

Gustavo Aquino aquino.gustavo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 18:42:31 GMT 2010

Hi Matthew,

It's works, I delete all rabbit files and schema.DAT and Rabbit come back to
work, but look that, i do one crtl+C in console and Rabbit crash again.

I really would like to know why it's happened I'm working in a very big
project that planing to use RabbitMQ and this comportment seriously concern
us, principally that we will have persistent queues that can be removed.

Can you explain more about the problem please ?

Regards