[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq server crash and no start more

Gustavo Aquino aquino.gustavo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 18:06:08 GMT 2010

Hi Matthew,

I remove all data in /opt/local/var/log/rabbitmq/

$ ls -la /opt/local/var/log/rabbitmq
total 0
drwxrwxr-x  2 root  rabbitmq   68 24 Jan 16:04 .
drwxr-xr-x  3 root  admin     102 27 Dez 19:56 ..

And Start Rabbit.

*starting database             ...{"init terminating in
do_boot",{{nocatch,{error,{cannot_start_application,rabbit,{{timeout_waiting_for_tables,[rabbit_user,rabbit_user_permission,rabbit_vhost,rabbit_config,rabbit_listener,rabbit_durable_route,rabbit_route,rabbit_reverse_route,rabbit_durable_exchange,rabbit_exchange,rabbit_durable_queue,rabbit_queue]},{rabbit,start,[normal,[]]}}}}},[{init,start_it,1},{init,start_em,1}]}}
*
*
*
*Crash dump was written to: erl_crash.dump*
*init terminating in do_boot ()*

No success. :(

Thanks.