[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ/Stomp on Windows

Erik Anderson erikba at odysseus.anderson.name
Tue Jan 12 18:16:08 GMT 2010

Okay, I finally figured out that I subscribed to this list in an
insufficient number of places.  I won't paste my original email (which
discussed calling install-plugins and modifying my -server script) but
I will state that I needed to make the following changes to my -
service script in order for it to run the custom boot required to
launch the plugin manager (or whatever it's doing behind the scenes)

"%ERLANG_SERVICE_MANAGER_PATH%\erlsrv" list %RABBITMQ_SERVICENAME%
2>NUL 1>NUL
if errorlevel 1 (
   "%ERLANG_SERVICE_MANAGER_PATH%\erlsrv" add %RABBITMQ_SERVICENAME%
) else (
   echo %RABBITMQ_SERVICENAME% service is already present - only
updating service parameters
)

set RABBIT_EBIN=%~dp0..\ebin
if exist "%RABBIT_EBIN%\rabbit.boot" (
   echo Using Custom Boot File "%RABBIT_EBIN%\rabbit.boot"
   set RABBITMQ_BOOT_FILE="%RABBIT_EBIN%\rabbit"
   set RABBITMQ_EBIN_PATH=
) else (
   set RABBITMQ_BOOT_FILE=start_sasl
   set RABBITMQ_EBIN_PATH=-pa "%RABBIT_EBIN%"
)

set ERLANG_SERVICE_ARGUMENTS= ^
%RABBITMQ_EBIN_PATH% ^
-boot %RABBITMQ_BOOT_FILE% ^