[rabbitmq-discuss] JMS/AMQP use case

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 14:55:32 GMT 2010

Jan

Cool.

Yes, in that case do take a look at STOMP and do take a look at the
JMS client, which lets a publisher speak in JMS to RabbitMQ.  The
client turns the JMSy stuff into AMQPy stuff.,.

Note that the RabbitMQ 'Java client' that is on our web site is not
the JMS client that I am referring to.  Our main Java client is POJO
AMQP.

alexis