[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP message publishing - I wish it was synchronous

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 23:03:30 GMT 2010

Roughly.

Using TX allows you to get a synchronous ack.  But it's comparitively
slow obviously.  You can do acks asyncly but that has a weaker SLA of
course.

I am being vague in the hope that a better-informed person will make a
more precise and possibly helpful statement about how to make the most
of this ;-)

Meanwhile I suggest you experiment based on what you glean from the
spec and searching the rabbitmq.com site...

alexis