[rabbitmq-discuss] Channel.Flow in Java client

Rajkumar S rajkumars at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 16:22:39 GMT 2010

Hello,

How does a java client (I am using rabbitmq 1.7.2) know when a server
has enabled Channel.Flow?

I have been using the stomp plugin to send messages to rabbitmq, since
stomp plugin does not handle Channel.Flow I am writing a stomp to amqp
gateway. But during my testing basicPublish method just waits when
server has enabled Channel.Flow. Is this the normal behavior?

I am now experimenting with TX. Is there any better way to take care
of situation when server has enabled Channel.Flow?

with regards,

raj