[rabbitmq-discuss] How to change listening port from AMQP default on an EC2 AMI?

Mark Fine mark.fine at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 16:39:01 GMT 2010

Before I go looking through the source code more thoroughly, does anyone know
if there is a minimal change possible to have RabbitMQ listen on a different
port?? I'm using the EC2 AMI and want to avoid having to build RabbitMQ from
scratch to pick up this simple configuration change. I see a handful of
files where the 5672 is hardcoded, but haven't had any luck moving it
around. Thanks!

Mark