[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbit mq C++ client library

raghu a a.raghu001 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 09:41:17 GMT 2010

Hi,

We are playing with the C examples(with few modifications) given by
RabbitMQ.
We created one producer and one consumer with the same connection but
difference channels. Every thing seems to be working fine.

Then I modified the code to create 2 producers and 2 consumers in different
threads(i.e. total 4 threads)
which caused my application is in to deadlock situation. Here each producer
and consumer are sharing the same connection
but are using different channels.

I would like to know which API calls are blocking and needs to handle
specially?

May i get any multi threaded C API samples?

thanks,
Ragavendra