[rabbitmq-discuss] Codegen and Python 3.x (was: more complex java client examples)

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 04:31:45 GMT 2010

John,

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 10:34 AM, John Apps <johndapps at gmail.com> wrote:
> Am I right in assuming that codegen.py requires Python 2.6 and NOT Python
> 3.1? The latter throws lots of syntax error messages, especially on the
> print statements as these do not use brackets "(".
> Or did I miss a qualifier when starting Python?

I don't quite follow how this question relates to the message patterns
library, hence I'm de-threading it.

I can't recall running the codegen under Python 3.x myself, but
potentially others have. Because of this, it is generally a good idea
to CC the list for all correspondence, somebody else might be able to
answer your question.

Ben