[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP & AMPQ

Matthew Sackman matthew at lshift.net
Thu Feb 11 16:55:39 GMT 2010

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 08:36:14AM +0100, Lionel Cons wrote:
> In any case AMQP 1-0 will require a change of the STOMP gateway to
> expose the new nodes, links, filters... Time for a clean mapping
> between AMQP and STOMP?

Sure, and feel free to propose one. In reality, it's highly unlikely
that a version of RabbitMQ will be released this year which implements
AMQP 1-0, even if AMQP 1-0 is a finalised specification (or for that
matter, even if it's sufficiently stable that we'd consider starting
work on implementing it).

Matthew