[rabbitmq-discuss] Error while Consuming data from the rabbitmq server( along with bug21673 ) & erlang R13B03

Matthew Sackman matthew at lshift.net
Wed Feb 10 13:24:07 GMT 2010

Hi Seema,

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 05:24:30PM +0530, Seema Biradar wrote:
> I am using Erlang R13B03 and RabbitMQ server I have update it with a bug  *
> bug21673*  using command

Many thanks for the report. Unfortunately, whilst the erlang trace you
supplied shows exactly which line is exploding, I can't replicate the
problem, despite quite some time testing. This is because it's a
concurrency bug and obviously that makes it dependent on everything from
your CPU to your hard disc, from to your OS to the weather outside.

However, from inspecting the code, I've identified a few places where I
slipped up and failed to spot races of various sorts. Please pull from
our hg repo, and hg up -C bug21673, rebuild and retest. Hopefully you'll
find everything working now, but please do let us know if you find
further issues.

Many thanks,

Matthew