[rabbitmq-discuss] Error while Running RabbitMQ along with pluggins BQL and Shovel

Seema Biradar seemasbiradar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 07:28:21 GMT 2010

Hi,

I have Rabbitmq running on the same machine and i am trying to execute the
BQL script I am getting the follwing error.

*{"init terminating in
do_boot",{{badmatch,{error,{{anonymous_queue_empty,<<33
bytes>>},{gen_server,call,[<0.41.0>,{call,{'basic.consume',
1,<<32 bytes>>,<<0
bytes>>,false,true,false,false},none},infinity]}}}},[{bql_amqp_rpc_client,start,2},{bql_client,connect,5},{bql_shell,s
tart,0},{init,start_it,1},{init,start_em,1}]}}*
*Crash dump was written to: erl_crash.dump*
*init terminating in do_boot ()* <rabbitmq-discuss at lists.rabbitmq.com>