[rabbitmq-discuss] Error while Running RabbitMQ along with pluggins BQL and Shovel

Seema Biradar seemasbiradar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 13:14:37 GMT 2010

I have unpack the rabbitmq-bql-client.zip and ran.

$ sh bql
{"init terminating in
do_boot",{{badmatch,{error,econnrefused}},[{amqp_connection,start_network_internal,2},{bql_client,connect,5},{bql_shell,start,0},{init,start_it,1},{init,start_em,1}]}}
Crash dump was written to: erl_crash.dump
init terminating in do_boot ()