[rabbitmq-discuss] Disabling channel.flow

Rajkumar S rajkumars at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 09:47:16 GMT 2010

Hi,

How can I disable memory-based flow control ?

I am using stomp to send messages  to rabbit and the rabbit server
also hosts mysql and other daemons. So I occasionally get
channel.flow error. Since stomp plugin cannot handle this, I loose
messages. I am okay with latency, but cannot tolerate message loss. So
is it possible to disable memory-based flow control completely?

I have seen http://www.rabbitmq.com/extensions.html#memsup and have tried with

-os_mon system_memory_high_watermark 0
-rabbit memory_alarms false

Both these does not seems to disable channel.flow.

with regards,

raj