[rabbitmq-discuss] [Patch] .NET client: ignored params in QueueBind

Matthew Sackman matthew at rabbitmq.com
Wed Dec 29 20:46:17 GMT 2010

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 11:30:48AM -0800, Vadim Chekan wrote:
> So either parameters must be checked for non-null constraint, or (my
> preference) null should be interpreted as empty parameter.

Yeah, sadly there are many such cases in both the C# and Java clients of
this kinda thing. The one that annoys me the most is in the Java client
in queueDeclare - the queue name must be "" rather than null, but the
arguments map can be null. Grrrr.

All of these need fixing - there are many such odd idiosyncratic aspects
to the Java and .Net clients but I've no idea whether these are
scheduled to be fixed in the short, medium or long term.

Thanks for the patch though.

Matthew