[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue / Exchange Purge

Steven Taylor taylste at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 14:37:50 GMT 2010

update:

 code: ch.QueuePurge(queueName,false);

The AMQP operation was interrupted: AMQP close-reason, initiated by Peer,
code=404, text="NOT_FOUND - no queue 'm.w' in vhost '/'", classId=50,
methodId=30, cause=

First off, this error relates to an exchange routing key, so slightly
expected. What wasn't expected was the error message should have had the
right queue name 'm.w.ctr'.  'm.w' is the queue (not bound to an exchange)
that failed earlier when I tried to purge it because it wasn't yet created.

let me try something else...

If I first create the queue 'm.w' and then attempted to purge it, I still
get the same error message as above.

Is anybody else seeing this behaviour?

thanks,
-Steven