[rabbitmq-discuss] Problem when hitting /api/queues in rabbitmq management API

andrew chase andrew at glyde.com
Tue Dec 21 19:15:29 GMT 2010

Sweet! That new .ez file you linked me to worked great.

I was seeing that "api/queues" error even when I didn't have any
consumers attached. However, I'm running the management plugin against
a rabbit in our dev environment where the server is a shared resource
for several developers. It is quite possible that at some point in
development we had an exclusive consumer subscribed to queue.

-Andrew